Thursday 31 May 2007

Some Italy Pics.

Serge playing guitar on the devising day.


The guys playing in the park for the documentary filming. Crowds gathered when they played and applauded their music. I lay in the Italian sun, enjoying the show and taking my artistic director role very seriously.


Antoine being interviewed for the documentary.


Frederico was my jovial host in Italy. He organised the recording and also worked with Barbara on the Italian documentary. He informed me a great deal about Italian politics. Here in Warsaw there is also a great deal of talking about politics. I wonder if there will be such in talking in Berlin, they certainly don't talk like this much in England.


This is Barbara one of the Italian film makers. She was also a very good translator. Barabara is lucky to live in the part of Venice we know from movies and Cornetto adverts.

No comments: