Sunday 15 April 2007

Italy

I was supposed to be going to Italy on the 1st May but two of the musicians there got jobs and didn't want to miss their first day of work. It was as well the tickets had'nt been booked. This is better though as it gives me time to prepare the material recorded in Birmingham and to learn a few Italian words and phrases.

The plan is for me to go to Italy on 11th May and then to Poland and Germany on the 26th May. The other good news is that I can do the Poland and Germany trip by rail. I love travelling by train, much more of an adventure.

I will get a better digital camera for the next stages of the project and aim to get some of the audio up to. I will keep the blog posted on future developments and make additions about music from the various countries the musicians come from.

No comments: